7 January 19:00 ~ 8 January 23:59
The upcoming Mystic Arte Arena event will feature the repeat arenas of Mikleo (water), Reid (earth) and Flynn (wind).
The significant qualifying ranks and rewards (partial) for each arena:
- Top 2000: Advance to the main arena for UR MA
- Top 1000: 4* character of the arena
- Top 500: Goddess Potion for upgrading UR MA
- Top 100: One 5* character of the arena
- Top 50: One 5* Eternal Bird
- Top 10: Additional one 5* character, one 5* Eternal Bird, and one 5* Guaranteed Ticket
- First Place: Additional one 5* character, and one 5* Eternal Bird
You can refer to the previous Mystic Arte Arena event to refresh yourself on the new updates to the rewards list and arena itself.
We’ve made this video as a simple guide to help players clear the Conquerer’s Den and we hope that you will find this useful in the upcoming Mystic Arte Arena!
Conquerer’s Den (Water) Example Video
– Power Awakening units: 6 (including Raven with LC gauge +8 unlocked)
– True Awakening units: 3
As seen in the video, the first batch of King Mana mobs will cut 230LC from the LC guage, so the popular strategy is to have >230 in LC gauge using the units mentioned above.
The details of how LC gauge can be boosted can be found here: Tips for Tower of Trials (October)